Each 2Lambie onbuhimo is handmade and we are making them as fast as we can. We stock approximately every two weeks. For exact stocking times please see our social media and Current Stocking page. Exact stocking times are posted on our Facebook page, Instagram account, and our Current Stocking page. Please follow us for previews and new Stocking Times.
We stock in one of two ways, Fastest Fingers (FF) and/or Right-to-Buy Drawings (RTB). Please see lower FAQs for a descriptions and keys to success for these two stocking methods.
A Fastest Fingers Stocking is a stocking run through our website. Product previews will be available before the stocking time. When the products go live (at a pre-announced time) the products are available to be purchased directly from the website.
Recommendations for success at a 2Lambie Onbuhimo Stocking:
- Please create an account and be logged in before stocking time.
- The Current Stocking page will show previews of the item(s) in the days before a stocking, but those previews will disappear shortly before stocking time. Please do not refresh the onbuhimo preview page(s).
- The Current Stocking page is the page to refresh at the stocking time. Links to products being stocked will appear at stocking time on the Current Stocking page. You should refresh the Current Stocking page until those links appear.
- When the products appear click on the picture of the desired onbuhimo/product, select desired size (if applicable) and click add to cart. Then select checkout.
- If you receive the inventory issues page, you can continue to refresh that page until the item/size lists as sold out on the product page. We suggest having another tab open to check the sold out status.
- Many people find it handy to have their credit card number copied and ready to paste and shipping information saved to their account in order to make checking out as fast as possible.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct, we cannot change the shipping destination after purchase.
- Cart holds are not possible, therefore the item is not yours until you see the "Thank you for your 2Lambie purchase" confirmation page.
- Good Luck and have FUN!!
2Lambie sells onbuhimos in two basic ways: 1) through the website on our Current Stocking page and 2) through Right to Buy (RTB) Drawings, also announced on the Current Stocking page. Website releases are easier for us, but they will sell to the customer with the fastest fingers (and internet connection). A RTB drawing gives everyone even footing and isn't dependent on internet speed or fast fingers. RTB Drawing winners are chosen by random number generator from all valid entries received. We like to sell in both ways to try to give everyone an equal chance to buy a 2Lambie!
RTS means Ready to Ship Onbuhimos. These are onbuhimos that are sewn and ready to ship as soon as invoices are paid. RTS Onbuhimos cannot be changed in any way. 2Lambie also occasionally sells Custom Slots, where the customer can design the carrier from the ground up, and Mini Customs, where the customer can choose the carrier size and panel from a limited stock of provided options.
The cost of your 2Lambie Onbuhimo will vary depending on the features you choose. Custom wrap conversion onbuhimos can vary greatly depending on the wrap chosen and if you provide the wrap or if you choose a wrap from our collection.*
- Semi Print Onbuhimos are $185 for ready to ship (RTS) versions or $215-225 for custom versions.
- For Wrap Conversion 2Lambie pricing please see our Custom Order Info page.
*All costs are subject to change and may vary with very difficult wraps, but this is the cost breakdown we've found to work well so far.
We offer custom slots for both 2Lambie onbuhimos and 2Lambie handbags on a periodic basis. Typically every 2-3 months. There are a limited number of custom slots available. They are posted via the stocking methods mentioned above and advertised on our Instagram and Facebook pages beforehand. Onbuhimo slots are require a $45 non-refundable deposit and handbag slots require a $25 deposit.
We do offer payment plans for 3.5% additional cost. (To cover the cost of the partial payment software.) Look for the Partial.ly payment plan checkout button on the cart page (once you've added your products to cart). Details can be found by following that link. Incomplete payments will incur a 10% fee of overall product cost, the rest will be refunded. Discount codes cannot be used with Partial.ly software, but if you contact us with a discount code you would like to use we are happy to refund that portion of cost for you. Custom Orders can be paid via Partial.ly too, but you must contact us to request this option as it requires special handling.
We typically offer custom slots 2-3 months ahead of sewing time for that custom Onbuhimo. This allows customers time to decide on the details of their particular Onbuhimo, get all their questions answered, and purchase and ship fabric if desired.
We ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that we can focus on sewing the other days of the week without running to the post office every day. Unless your order was shipped in some special (you talked to Lisa) kind of way, you will receive an automatic email when your item is shipped, this email will contain your tracking number.