EXPLORE THE WORLD WITHOUT LIMITATIONS,
WHILE KEEPING YOUR LITTLE ONES CLOSE.
2Lambie Creations takes pride in the onbuhimo baby carriers we offer. Each and every onbuhimo is handcrafted into a high quality, beautiful product that you and your little ones can enjoy. Our goal is to provide my customers with the finest quality baby carrier that will not only be sturdy and functional, but look amazingly beautiful as well.
How are our carriers made:
* Basic construction includes backstitching at all points of strap insertion, topstitching reinforces this, and box stitching further helps in reducing stress and adding security to weight-bearing seams.
* Shoulder straps are constructed from the finest materials to ensure comfort for extended babywearing. The unique shoulder strap design is our pride and joy...no visible webbing riding down the front of the straps and no webbing for the chest belt (yay!) Why hide the webbing? Answer: they are more beautiful and comfortable with limited webbing, of course!
* Design comes in either the traditional high-quality webbing/buckles or wrap ties/rings. Both are extremely easy to use and allow for multiple wearers with no fuss.
* Fabrics are chosen with several things in mind - the base fabrics are cotton twills or linen that are the perfect blend of being light enough to let you and baby breathe but heavy enough to be very sturdy and supportive. The "outside" fabrics are of woven wrap fabric.
* Attention to detail is a high priority in 2Lambie carriers. Beautiful, quality details are reflected in every item sold, from the evenness of a decorative stitch to the 15+ years of sewing experience held by the shop's Artisan Seamstress Guild. The final label isn't sewn on until everything is checked and rechecked and deemed worthy of being sent to carry your little one.
2Lambie Creations is a member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance, which "exists to increase awareness of the value of quality baby carriers and to support those in the baby carrier industry. As an alliance of industry leaders, the BCIA is organized to propagate standards across the industry, promote educational outreach, participate in research, and help small businesses comply with standards. We are passionate about babywearing and about the baby carrier industry."
2Lambie Creations is compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) requirements.