This purchase is for 1 conversion custom slot for a 2Lambie "Via" Onbuhimo (3/4 or full conversion). The custom timeline is running about two months out, meaning you will be contacted to start your custom in about two months. You must add this item to your cart and complete the $45 non-refundable deposit purchase for your order to be added to the 2Lambie Via custom list. Your deposit is applied to the final cost of your onbuhimo.
Conversion Fees: (Fees below do not include wrap costs)
- Onbuhimo - 3/4 Conversion ($245)
- Onbuhimo - Full Conversion ($245) - same conversion cost, but requires more wrap
- Chevron Piece Work on Panel ($25+)
- Flat Hood Attached $35
- Flat Hood Removable $40
- Chevron Piece Work on Hood (extra $20)
- Pin tucks or other details on hood ($25-35 average)
- One pair suck pads ($35)
- If you are interested in other options not listed here, please contact us.
2Lambie Via Onbuhimo sizing:
- Baby: 7 months - 24 months
- Toddler: 20 months - 3T+
- Preschool: 4T - 45 lbs
- Baby: Seat width 15.5", panel height 20.25"
- Toddler: Seat width 17.5", panel height 23.75"
- Preschool: Seat width 19.5", panel height 26.75"
- Adjustable shoulder straps: Approximately 12"-17" with additional 21.5" of webbing.
- All Via's come standard with webbing PFAs
- Weight: Approximately 1.25 lbs
IMPORTANT!! Please read your email receipt --- there is a link to a form that you must fill out to be put on the list. Slots are filled based on when you fill out this form, not when you paid for your slot. Your slot on my growing production list is not finalized until you complete the form. The form will update my production list in real time.
- As we work through the 2Lambie custom list you will be notified when your slot is approaching so that you may send your fabric to me. You may also opt to purchase wrap by the inch from my extensive collection.
- I will only make two attempts to contact you for your slot and if there is no response within 48 hours of the second attempt then you forfeit your slot.
- Once you have made your selections for your custom onbuhimo, you will be given a total and the full amount will be due at the time the onbuhimo is completed and payment will need to be received before your onbuhimo can be shipped.
- Your onbuhimo will not ship until full payment is received. If payment is not received within 30 days, then I reserve the right to sell the onbuhimo and recover my fees and any shipping costs associated with shipping any scrap material back to you.
- Shipping your completed onbuhimo will cost $12.95 domestically. This cost (or any additional shipping costs for returning wrap scrap) will be added to your onbuhimo total.
- International shipping will be charged at cost.
- Tax will be charged in California.