This purchase is for a Helix Meh Dai Preorder or Custom slot. Helix meh dai baby carrier is suitable from birth to 2T (8-45 pounds). wrap body panel combined with our performance fabric for the ties making this a carrier you can be on the go with and stay comfy, cool and fashionable.
Pre-order will be sewn with “Solstice” or TCOP “Mneia Scout Poppies” wrap fabrics, the pre-order Helix carriers will be sewn when the preorder closes in September 2018. A $45 non-refundable deposit per carrier with balance due upon completion of order.
“Solstice” - $150 (rainbow swirl fabric)
“Mneia Scout” - $150 (poppy flower fabric)
Should you want to use your own fabric or purchase different 2Lambie fabric than pre-order options above, then you want a custom slot. The custom timeline is running about two months out, meaning you will be contacted to start your custom in about two months. You must add this item to your cart and complete the $45 non-refundable deposit purchase for your order to be added to the 2Lambie custom list. Your deposit is applied to the final cost of your carrier.
Custom Conversion Fee: $175 (Fee does not include wrap costs)
Wrap requirement - 36”
- Upgrade to Linen undersid panel (half conversion) ($10)
- Chevron Piece Work on Panel ($25+)
- Flat Hood Attached $35
- Flat Hood Removable $40
- Chevron Piece Work on Hood (extra $20)
- Pin tucks or other details on hood ($25-35 average)
- One pair suck pads ($35)
- If you are interested in other options not listed here, please contact us.
IMPORTANT!! Please read your email receipt --- there is a link to a form that you must fill out to be put on the list. Slots are filled based on when you fill out this form, not when you paid for your slot. Your slot on my growing production list is not finalized until you complete the form. The form will update my production list in real time.
- As I work through my custom list you will be notified when your slot is approaching so that you may send along your wrap or cotton print to me. You may also opt to purchase material or wrap by the inch from my extensive collection.
- I will only make two attempts to contact you for your slot and if there is no response within 48 hours of the second attempt then you forfeit your slot.
- Once you have made your selections for your custom carrier, you will be given a total and the full amount will be due at the time the onbuhimo is completed and payment will need to be received before your carrier can be shipped.
- Your carrier will not ship until full payment is received. If payment is not received within 30 days, then I will reserve the right to sell the onbuhimo and recover my fees and any shipping costs associated with shipping any scrap material back to you.
- Shipping your completed carrier will cost $12.95 domestically. This cost (or any additional shipping costs for returning wrap scrap) will be added to your carrier total.
- International shipping will be charged at cost.
- Tax will be charged in California.