This purchase is for 1 conversion custom slot for a 2Lambie Onbuhimo (Half, or Full; Buckle or Reverse). The custom timeline is running about two months out, meaning you will be contacted to start your custom in about two months.
You must add this item to your cart and complete checkout for the non-refundable deposit. YOU WILL FILL OUT A FORM AFTER PURCHASE TO SELECT YOUR WEFT COLOR CHOICE. If you do not receive the formatted checkout please contact our biz page. We will also email the link to the form to be email you out in file.
Deposit amounts are listed below by type of conversion (w/ final payment of equal amount to be invoiced when carrier is completed).
Half Conversion Buckle - $170
Half Conversion Reverse w/ Linen Ties - $175
Half Conversion Reverse w/ Wrap Ties - $215
Full Conversion Buckle - $205
Full Conversion Reverse w/ Linen Ties - $210
Full Conversion Reverse w/ Wrap Ties - $250
Add-on Options: prices below don’t include cost of wrap, you will see the add-on item and the necessary wrap added to final invoice.
- 2Lambie linen for wrap ties ($20) (if your wrap can not be used for the ties)
- Upgrade to Linen underside Half Conversions ($10)
- Chevron Piece Work on Panel ($25+)
- Flat Hood Attached $35
- Flat Hood Removable $40
- Chevron Piece Work on Hood (extra $20)
- Pin tucks or other details on hood ($25-35 average)
- One pair suck pads ($35)
- Upgrade to Wrap Chest Belt ($20)
- If you are interested in other options not listed here, please contact us.
IMPORTANT!! Please read your email receipt --- there is a link to a form that you must fill out to be put on the list. Slots are filled based on when you fill out this form, not when you paid for your slot. Your slot on my growing production list is not finalized until you complete the form. The form will update my production list in real time.
- As I work through my custom list you will be notified when your slot is approaching so that you may send along your wrap or cotton print to me. You may also opt to purchase material or wrap by the inch from my extensive collection.
- I will only make two attempts to contact you for your slot and if there is no response within 48 hours of the second attempt then you forfeit your slot.
- Once you have made your selections for your custom onbuhimo, you will be given a total and the full amount will be due at the time the onbuhimo is completed and payment will need to be received before your onbuhimo can be shipped.
- Your onbuhimo will not ship until full payment is received. If payment is not received within 30 days, then I will reserve the right to sell the onbuhimo and recover my fees and any shipping costs associated with shipping any scrap material back to you.
- Shipping your completed onbuhimo will cost $12.95 domestically.
- International shipping will be charged at cost.
- Tax will be charged in California.
Please review custom pricing and yardage needs on the link below.