2Lambie Meh Dai - Custom Slot Deposit
- 2Lambie linen for wrap ties ($30) (if your wrap can not be used for the ties)
- Chevron Piece Work on Panel ($25+)
- Flat Hood Attached $35
- Flat Hood Removable $40
- Chevron Piece Work on Hood (extra $20)
- Pin tucks or other details on hood ($25-35 average)
- One pair suck pads ($35)
- If you are interested in other options not listed here, please contact us.
- As we work through the custom list you will be notified when your slot is approaching so that you may send along your wrap or cotton print. You may also opt to purchase material or wrap by the inch from our extensive collection.
- We will only make two attempts to contact you for your slot and if there is no response within 48 hours of the second attempt then you forfeit your slot.
- Once you have made your selections for your custom Meh Dai, you will be given a total and the full amount will be due at the time the Meh Dai is completed and payment will need to be received before your Meh Dai can be shipped. If payment is not received within 30 days, then we reserve the right to sell the Meh Dai and recover our fees and any shipping costs associated with shipping any scrap material back to you.
- Shipping your completed Meh Dai will cost approximately $12.95 domestically. This cost (or any additional shipping costs for returning wrap scrap) will be added to your onbuhimo total.
- International shipping will be charged at cost.
- Tax will be charged in California.
- This slot is non-refundable and non-transferable. We will contact you via Facebook messenger when your slot is approaching to coordinate sending in your wrap and when your wrap has arrived at our studio together we will make final selections for your carrier at that time. We will be available to walk you through every step. If you attained this slot via 2Lambie Collab with a weaver partner, and you vacate your slot then do know you also pass on the woven piece and deposits paid.
This purchase is for one conversion custom slot for a 2Lambie Meh Dai. The custom timeline for preorder/custom meh dais is about 6-12 weeks (meaning we are filling slots for next 6-12 weeks production). You must add this item to your cart and complete the non refundable deposit purchase for your order to be added to the 2Lambie Meh Dai list. Your deposit is applied to the final cost of your meh dai. You will receive a link to a google form to fill out and this form is what adds you to our production list. You will not be added to production until this form is filled out and we take orders by time stamp and create our production based on the order in which we receive completed forms.
Wrap Fabric Requirements
Minimum size 5 wrap or 166” min for carrier without accessories. If placement is important than more fabric may be needed and you will need reach out to us to discuss.
Meh Dai's fabric for custom orders must meet current compliance testing standards. Carrier straps can only be made from new unwashed complaint fabric. The carrier panel can be made from used wrap fabric that meets current compliance standards. Please email contact us with question on specific fabrics.
Custom Conversion Fee: $275 (fee does not include fabric costs)
IMPORTANT!! Please read your email receipt --- there is a link to a form that you must fill out to be put on the list. Slots are filled based on when you fill out this form, not when you paid for your slot. Your slot on my growing production list is not finalized until you complete the form. The form will update my production list in real time.