Headed out of town? Or have family headed in town this holiday season? Stressed to the max between school concerts, holiday parties, gift giving and all the hustle and bustle? We’ve put together a list of our top 5 holiday survival tips!
- One word, babywearing! I bet you didn’t see that one coming ;) There isn’t an easier way to contain littles as you race through the holiday paces. 2Lambie onbuhimos are absolutely perfect for quick ups, dashing in and out of stores while you run all the errands!
- Make a list of holiday ‘must do items.’ Take that list, cross off half the items and make that work! As caregivers we strive for that Pintrest perfect holiday experience, try to relax and enjoy. Littles won’t know the difference if every present is perfect, every cookie properly iced, or if the tree is fully decked or just lit-up. They’ll remember the cookie decorating, the snowball fights, and time spent together.
- What to buy for that person on your list that has everything? Something that’s classic, elegant and timeless. The 2Lambie Ava Handbag is the perfect gift, with stunning colors, high quality materials, and the fab tag, “I will carry you always”, it’s sure to be a part of wardrobes for years to come.
- Survive the stress of preparing holiday dinners by cooking in advance. Most holiday side dishes can be prepared a day or two in advance freeing up valuable oven space and holiday family time. When the mealtime arrives, simply reheat in the oven while your main dish cools.
- So. Many. Toys. Work with your littles to select toys, books, and clothes that are no longer favorites to make space for new things to come. Speaking of new things, don’t forget to check out the brand new 2Lambie Lovies for the littles in your life!
Wishing you a happy and safe holiday season. Here’s to a joyous 2017!